Macchiato & Vanilla Bean Fragrance Oil - Enjoy a soothing expresso fix without the coffee. This macchiato promises a tantalizing journey of layers. Velvety-smooth vanilla foam with earthy Caramel tones. A perfectly pulled shot of bold espresso.
Grade 1: This fragrance oil is specially formulated ingredients offering safe usage on skin for Perfume & Cosmetic application, in addition to usage in Candles, Diffusers, Room Sprays and all other applications as listed on IFRA statement attached.
Top Notes: Butterscotch, Coconut Cream
Middle Notes: Coffee, Caramel Syrup
Base Notes: Vanilla, Tonka Bean
Our Grade 1 fragrances are made with complex triple scented formulations which contribute to a superior scent throw experience. Our Grade 1 fragrances are made with the finest quality perfumery ingredients, which makes them long lasting and stronger than most. This means in candle making you can use less for the same strength as a standard fragrance blends used at 10%. The fragrance load is designed for 6% to 8% dosage in candles, therefore saving you money. Click Here to see a cost comparative chart based on 7% usage.
- Australian Made
- Flash Point = 71°C
- All fragrances are 100% concentrated, made with the finest perfumery ingredients; not diluted.
- All fragrances have been especially formulated to the highest standards using The International Fragrance Association (IFRA) code of practise.
- All fragrances are free from DBP & DEHP Phthalates
- The raw materials used are of the highest quality sourced from many areas around the globe. They are compounded locally meaning that they are fresh and will have great shelf life due to the quality of ingredients.
- All fragrances are produced under strict quality assurance program before we sell them to you.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 9 months to 1 year. But will last much longer if stored in well in dark bottles in a cool, dry atmosphere away from sunlight. Don’t leave the lid off for long periods of time.
- We provide IFRA statements (safe usage information) for each of our fragrances. Before using our fragrance oils in a specific application, please review the associated IFRA sheet. IFRA sheets show the maximum amount of fragrance that is considered safe per application.
- The exact ingredients of fragrance oil are protected by trade laws. For labelling purposes, the INCI for fragrance oils is ‘fragrance’.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- Glassware Imports is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- Citrus fragrances have a lower flash point so we suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature.
- Our fragrances are sold by volume not weight.
- All fragrance oils are packaged in PET plastic bottles.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Your own personal testing is must. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. Glassware Imports is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients.
- Fragrances can discolour finished products. There are minimum 40+ ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute to the discolouration of products. This is why your own testing is imperative.
- All Fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities.
- Keep out of reach from children
- Avoid direct contact with skin & eyes. And do not ingest.
- Use in ventilated areas away from ignition sources