Welcome to Live In Spirit
COVID 19 Update
Classes and workshops are still on hold due to current social conditions. We anticipate classes starting again in September. Please email us for more information.
Live In Spirit is not processing any supply orders. If you need candle supplies, please order via www.glasswareimports.com.au.
- Onsite shop and showroom are now closed to the public until further notice.
- Online Orders: Online orders are being shipped as usual. Due to high volumes, it’s currently 3 to 4 day delay with dispatching orders. Carriers are operating with approx. 2 to 3 day delivery delay.
- Store Pick Up: You must wait to receive an email notice advising your order is ready for pick up. Please be sure to check your spam folders. Current lead-time is next business day.Same Day Pick Up: We must receive your paid order by 10:00am weekdays for same day collection. No exceptions. Same day pick up orders are not available on Saturday.
- No Order Additions/Changes: We are unable to Modify, Add To or Change orders once they are submitted and paid. No exceptions.
- Help Page: More detailed information can be found on our Help Page
Our team are working extremely hard to service all orders in a way that is fair for all our customers. Thank you for your continued patience, trust and understanding during these times.
See below for assistance with common queries:
- Place all online orders on this website www.glasswareimports.com.au
- For Address & Opening Hours click here https://glasswareimports.com.au/contacts/
- For Classes & Workshop information and bookings click here http://liveinspirit.com.au/Soy-Candle-Making-Classes/
We are located at 2 Dairy Drive Coburg North, VIC 3058
Candle Classes: Our Soy Candle Making classes generally run every Saturday at 9:30am. For more information 'Click Here'
We provide Masterclass option for private sessions across a number of different product ranges.
Candles are so beautiful they deserve to be used more often than not, so it's our aim to pass on the fine art of candle making so you can do just that.
Live In Spirit is a conscious-friendly organisation made up of various products and services, because life's a great bundle of little things. We aim to focus on enhancing ones wellbeing, by providing affordable and eco-friendly products that will help you tap into your creativity, have fun, relax and connect with like-minded people.
Live In Spirit's soy wax contains no lead, no petroleum, no chemical/synthetic fixatives or glosses, no animal products/by-products, and we use Zinc free, all natural wicks. Our plant wax is 100% biodegradable and produces very little soot with 0% petrol-soot emissions. Soy wax burns cooler so it's safer, burns up to 50% longer and has a better fragrance throw. It's water-soluble and can easily be cleaned up, making recycling possible.
Treat your best friend with a Gift voucher for a personalised Handmade Candle Class in Melbourne, Australia Today!
Fragrance Soy Candle Making Workshop
Our classes book out very quickly. Take action asap to secure a spot.
Fragrance Candle Making Workshop - We will cover Soy Candles, Room Spray Mists, Diffusers & Perfumes
Learn to make scented Soy Candles, Room Sprays, Perfumes & Diffusers that will rival the professionals! YOU’LL NEVER PAY RETAIL PRICES AGAIN!!!
Look no further - You have found the most comprehensive professional Soy Candle Making Class in Australia. Here at Live In Spirit we've now taught in excess of 6000 people over 9 years, the fine art of candle making and we're still going strong. We have a custom built workshop specifically for the teaching environment which makes it convenient and comfortable for our attendees. And if you decide to buy supplies after the class we have a fully stocked shop on the premises and wholesale opportunities if you happen to turn your new hobby into a thriving business
A Soy candle, Reed Diffuser and Room Spray Mist you typically buy for $30 each, you will learn to make for under $5.00ea !!! Making these gorgeous products at these prices can quickly become a business and way to make a small income.
To view class dates, availability and a detailed description of the workshop please Click Here