Live In Spirit shopping site known as www.liveinspirit.com.au, (the “Site”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select and purchase products. (ABN 48 163 527 204)
Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products through the Site, is governed by these terms and conditions. By placing an order, you are agreeing to all of our terms and policies mentioned below. We will not make exceptions to any of these policies.
In Store Classes & Workshop Booking Cancellation Policy:
All Classes or Workshops purchased are subject to the following conditions but no limited to:
Workshop booking cancellations must be made no later than 14-days prior to the scheduled date of the workshop.
Once a workshop booking has been confirmed, all workshop bookings are non-refundable, however if cancellation notice is made via email no later than 14 days prior to the scheduled date of the workshop it may be transferred to another date if available, gifted to a nominated person, or a credit to the maximum value of the workshop can be provided for purchases of Live In Spirit products and services via the website. If your confirmed session is already booked out, rebooking fees will apply. If your session is not fully booked and you have provided notice by email within required timeframe, then no rebooking fee will apply.
- Cancellations or rescheduling: We often have people on waiting lists, and also do a lot of preparation for the class, so we require 14 days notice by email, otherwise you will forfeit your session or be charged rebooking fee up to $50.00 if we cannot fill your vacancy.
- Classes cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled session time will be forfeited with no exceptions.
- Class size: In-store maximum: 16 people
- Prerequisites: None. No prior candle making experience is needed.
- Closed shoes with rubber sole (strictly no sandals or heels). Lightweight long sleeve clothing is suggested (but not essential) in case of wax splashes. Please note that our workshop is usually cool, so we suggest bringing a layer of clothing to adjust your comfort level. Please bring reading glasses if applicable.
Online orders have a minimum purchase policy of $40.00 per order.
We do not have a printed catalogue. All of our products and pricing are listed online. If we offer bulk pricing for our merchandise, you will see the prices listed on the site. If you are spending on average $400 per month with us, you can apply for Wholesale pricing by email to email@example.com
Tracking the status of your order:
When an order is placed, its status is "Queued". When payment has been made, your order status changes to ‘Processed’. Finally, when orders are packed and shipped the status changes to ‘Complete’.
You are emailed the tracking number(s) when your order is shipped. Depending on which method is used to ship your order, you will be able to track your packages by www.fastway.com.au or www.australiapost.com.au. These details will be listed in the email you receive once order is ‘Complete’. You can also track the status of your order on our website in your account history profile. If products arrive damaged please refer to our Returns Policy for further instruction.
Store Pick-up: For Customers who request ‘Pick Up’ please choose this option in the shopping cart. Please allow 24 hours to have your package ready for you. You will be notified of the Pick-up address in Pascoe Vale once payment is received.
Modifying Orders: At Live In Spirit, it is our goal to sell high quality products at low prices, and quickly ship those products out to our customers. In order to be able to accomplish this, we cannot spend our day changing orders. This slows down our entire operation; office staff, fulfilment department, order packing department, and Courier office. If we were to begin implementing order changes at Live In Spirit, we would have to hire more staff, and this would cause an overall increase in prices customers have to pay. We thank you for your cooperation with this policy. Please do not email us, call us or go on our face book pages asking that exceptions be made. Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed. Any additions to orders will be treated as separate orders, and assigned a separate order ID number and tracking numbers. Otherwise if your original order has not been processed you can cancel it and submit a new order.
- It is crucial that you double/triple check the accuracy of your order before clicking the "complete your order" button during checkout. We will not be held accountable, and will not correct any order mistakes that you have made.
- We cannot add to your order or take away from your order.
- We also do not combine orders to ship together.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged for any order which we have to cancel due to lack of payment in full. Example: We have had incidences where customers have paid for their merchandise, we have packed their order and emailed them to tell them what they need to pay for shipping, but the customer fails to pay for the shipping. Your credit card will be credited the amount of your merchandise minus a 15% restocking fee due to the amount of labour involved to handle your order and to pack and unpack your order.
- If orders are cancelled prior to being ‘Processed’ with no penalty applies
- We do not Back Order Merchandise. If we receive an order that has items which are out of stock , we will contact you via telephone and/or email to let you know we are out of stock, and we will credit your account or credit card for the amount of the out of stock merchandise. All out of stock items will have to be reordered. Please note that our shopping cart does not interface with our inventory system and therefore, we are unable to list items in real time as out of stock on the web.
- We do not accept International orders.
- We do not charge any type of handling fees.
Accepted Payment Methods
On-line orders can be paid through the checkout process by:
- Credit Card: MasterCard or Visa over the phone by calling 0418 884 846.
- Pay-Pal: Our shopping cart supports payments made through Pay-Pal. Orders placed using paypal will not be shipped until the payment is cleared.
- Direct deposit to Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Live In Spirit
Please place full name in comments field and email EFT remittance so we can match your payment to order/booking
We do not accept:
- No COD's
- No Cheques
- We are not responsible for delays in order processing due to declined credit cards.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Shipping Methods & Charges
Due to many possible variables of an order, on-line shipping charges may not calculate properly in the check-out process. In this case, if additional shipping charges are applicable we will contact you for further approval. If you do not accept the additional charge we will cancel your order without penalty. As instructed in the Shipping section at Checkout, we ask you to review to our Shipping Rate card to select the appropriate shipping zone and charge to avoid delays.
- All orders that we receive via on-line ordering by 3pm each business day, we will do our best to ship the next day. During BUSY SEASON, (September 1-Dec 20) orders may require a 2-3 day shipping delay due to the volume of orders that we process. Prices quoted assume all parcels can be left if premise is unattended. Please place advice in comment field at Checkout if parcels cannot be left.
We use www.fastway.com.au for delivery to all Victorian locations. Via Fastway Couriers orders are:
- covered up to $1000
- No Redelivery fees.
- Full parcel tracking via www.fastway.com.au.
- Fastway cannot deliver to PO BOXES
- 1 to 2 day Delivery: AM pickup.
- Country areas: Some country areas are town or depot delivery only
All orders sent outside of Victoria will shipped via Australia Post. All Australian Post orders will be registered for tracking purpose and covered up to $100.
- Deliveries are conducted Monday – Friday only (excludes public holidays)
- We do not make any arrangements for deliveries to be made on Saturdays or Sundays.
- There may be times when shipping is delayed due to weather conditions. We have no control over mother nature, and will not assume responsibility for such conditions.
- Merchandise which is shipped back to us due to an incorrect address will be billed for any shipping charges that we are charged.
Refunds & Return Policy-
All refunds will be at our discretion. If the product does not conform to our specification in any way, or is defective, please contact us via email with description and photos of defect. To assist you, we have set out the our Policy highlighting key points that you should know.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law - You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major flaw. Live In Spirit is entitled to choose between providing you with a replacement or refund of product only.
For any product return, please approach us via email directly within one week from date of purchase. You must provide:
- Proof of purchase - typically, but not always, a receipt. (if we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then, under the law, we are entitled to elect whether or not to accept your product for return)
- Photos clearly identifying the fault/damage
Live In Spirit retains the right to make the decisions following:
- There is no fault found - Where there is no fault found, and you choose not to keep it, the product will be re-stocked at a cost to the customer of $15.00
- There is a major fault found and the customer is to be offered a replacement or a refund we will cover the shipping cost to you. Any cost incurred by you in bringing the item back to us will be borne by you.
- The product has been damaged or abused through misuse
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use. This will be determined by Live In Spirit, upon inspection of the item or digital photos.
If the product is not defective and simply unwanted, we will not accept any returns.
All fragrance and colour sales are final. We recommend that you try sample sizes first. For sanitary reasons, we cannot take them back nor resell them. We also do not offer any type of fragrance exchanges. Fragrance is sold by weight, not volume. Due to the high concentration of our fragrance oils, we suggest that you test them in products before calling us; fragrance smells different in finished products than they do out of the bottle. Fragrances with the same name from different companies will likely smell different. Fragrance used in products may discolour and make the product thin. We suggest testing our products prior to making large quantities of your finished goods. Live In Spirit is not responsible for any products or equipment you used when making your products. We will not reimburse customers for raw ingredients used in finished products.
Due to the fact that wax may differ from batch to batch, we cannot guarantee that all batches will be identical. Therefore, we do not accept returns on wax sales, and we do not allow any credits or exchanges for wax.
Receiving Broken/Damaged Merchandise - All of our merchandise is inspected for damage prior to shipping. If you receive products that were damaged during transit, please report any damage direct to Freight company.
- www.fastway.com.au Enter your order tracking label number into Fastways online parcel tracker and then select online enquiry. We kindly ask that you complete the information in full and a member of the Fastway team will investigate your claim as quickly as possible.
- Australia Post Parcels: Please go to your local Post Office and request an Australia Post Compensation Claim form. Complete and submit.
You will need to provide proof of order value (receipt), tracking numbers and photos of damages.
It is the strict policy that under no circumstances do we sell or give away any information you provide us with to any outside or third parties. We keep in the strictest confidence, any information you provide us with via E-mail, through our Online Store (via order submission, form submission, etc.), written, phone, mail, or any other form of transmission. This information is limited to our company use only for filling your order and/or for periodic offers and information we will send to you via E-mail from time to time, if you have chosen to subscribe to our mailing list. WE ALONE maintain this data and do not sell it, give it away, or share it with any unauthorized persons, companies, etc.
More information about Privacy law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
Live In Spirit offers no warrantees, written or implied, for any products we sell. Live In Spirit is not responsible for products you create using our supplies. Customers are responsible for testing our supplies in your recipes for compatibility and safeness. Live In Spirit is not responsible for any errors or omissions on this website. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notification.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER'S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS,' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO THE CUSTOMER AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
All material on our website is protected by copyright laws; fragrance descriptions, photos, and all learning material and classes. Thank you for respecting our rights.
You must not:
- use the Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth);
- use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the Site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.